TPG Community

Get online support

How do I enable the add email account button?

jackdavis42
Level 2

HI, I want to add an email account to my set of email accounts. When I go to the "My Account" and "Add Slave User" the button is grayed out. There is a message: "Mailbox creation is currently unavailable. If you would like to add a new mailbox please call TPG Helpdesk on 13 14 23" but when you ring that phone number you get a solid tone a bit like a modem handshake tone.

So, how do I enable the button so I can add a mailbox without ringing that number?

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @jackdavis42,

Let us check this with our Accounts Team to clarify why the option to add email inbox is grayed out, could you shoot us a PM with your details.

Regards,

HI, I want to add an email account to my set of email accounts. When I go to the "My Account" and "Add Slave User" the button is grayed out. There is a message: "Mailbox creation is currently unavailable. If you would like to add a new mailbox please call TPG Helpdesk on 13 14 23" but when you ring that phone number you get a solid tone a bit like a modem handshake tone.

So, how do I enable the button so I can add a mailbox without ringing that number?

david64
Level 15

Here's why!

TPG are making changes to the slave email procedure since some time before 27th Sep.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/Creating-slave-account-when-manage-your-email-a...