TPG Community

Get online support

How long to move my nbn line to new address - moving in Jan

SOLVED Go to solution
algro108
Level 3

G'day

How long does it take my move my NBN line to a new address as I am currently planning to move to a new premises in Mid Jan.

How early must i give notification?

Also how soon does it take to transfer the connection and line (As I need it to be available the next day in new premises and ready to connect for work purposes)

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @algro108 

Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

You may contact our Moving home team on 1300 865 124 or send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted to discuss this further.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @algro108 

Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

You may contact our Moving home team on 1300 865 124 or send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted to discuss this further.

BasilDV