TPG Community

Get online support

How to Check for NBN Outage

Level 2

Hi, 

My NBN connection seems to be down since last night and have rest the modem about 15 times so far to see if it come back on line. I have had NBN for months now. I follwed the instructions on the NBN page to see if there were outages and it does not return my home address. I then got directed back to TPG page to " Check if NBN is available at your place" and it says its unavailable which is pretty weird considering I have NBN.. going round in circles currently and still no internet.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @6024014,

Welcome to the community!

If you're having issues with NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area you may perform basic troubleshooting, we did an article that you may find helpful see this link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection.

In this particular case, we've seen that there is a provisioning issue case the service not to work. We'll chase this with our Provisioning Team and updates will be provided when it becomes available via Phone call or Email.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards, 

laylashaw
Level 2
At Underwood 4119 QLD no Internet from yesterday. Called customer service but ended up with overseas call center who could hardly speak English. Don't know what to do
laylashaw
Level 2
Hi all great news. The NBN is back at Underwood with more speed. Thanks for TPG .