TPG Community

Get online support

How to activate new temporary speed boosts

Smorg49
Level 2
With TPG offering the super fast as a trial from today. My contract says I’m on the super fast though my DL/UL speed are still the same. Is there anything I need to do to activate this?
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Smorg49 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, in the event that you have received an email confirmation that the temporary speed boost has been applied and still having the same speed with the current NBN plan, we can raise this to our Network Engineering Team to align the speed. To do so, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Smorg49 wrote:
With TPG offering the super fast as a trial from today. My contract says I’m on the super fast though my DL/UL speed are still the same. Is there anything I need to do to activate this?

Shane

Hi @Smorg49 ,

Thanks for sending me your details, I was able to locate the account and confirm that NBN speed boost is not yet applied to the account.

In the event that you received an email from us stating that the NBN Speed boost has been applied, please send me the screenshot of the actual email.

We'd like to set your expectation that the NBN Speed Gift project is ongoing still and on trial phase. No ETR yet is available.

Regards,

@Smorg49 wrote: