TPG Community

Get online support

Huawei hg658 cable error

SOLVED Go to solution
Cam1
Level 2
And no surprise the service is down again. A tech could have seen it for themselves if my proposed appointment time was confirmed.
Nik
Level 2
Level 2

This is the same issue I have been having for over a week. 

Step 1. 10:30am - almost like clock work, internet drops out

Step 2. Cable error message

Step 3. Call TPG to be told it all NBNs fault

Step 4. Wait 48 hours for an NBN technician to come out.

Step 5. NBN technician comes out and internet is working and they say everything is fine on their end and it must be a problem with TPG.

Step 6. Internet works for 12 hours at most. 

Step 7. Repeat steps 1-6 over and over again. Tomorrow I have my third NBN technician appointment!

Would love to know if you come to a solution.

Shane

Hi @Nik,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help see the progress of the escalated fault, to better understand the situation shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

This is the same issue I have been having for over a week. 

Step 1. 10:30am - almost like clock work, internet drops out

Step 2. Cable error message

Step 3. Call TPG to be told it all NBNs fault

Step 4. Wait 48 hours for an NBN technician to come out.

Step 5. NBN technician comes out and internet is working and they say everything is fine on their end and it must be a problem with TPG.

Step 6. Internet works for 12 hours at most. 

Step 7. Repeat steps 1-6 over and over again. Tomorrow I have my third NBN technician appointment!

Would love to know if you come to a solution.

Shane

Hi @Cam1,

I am sad to know that you are having another issue with the service, I chased this with our Engineering Team for re-escalation, we have an available NBN appointment schedule on Friday, 23 July 2021, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM please confirm if you are available.

Regards,

And no surprise the service is down again. A tech could have seen it for themselves if my proposed appointment time was confirmed.
Cam1
Level 2
Confirmed.
Hopefully it can be brought forward & will be investigated even if it comes & goes in the next 7 days.
PS - I wouldn’t class this as “another issue with the service”. It’s the same issue.
Shane

Thanks for the confirmation, expect our Engineers to contact you for more details about the re-escalated fault.

Regards

Confirmed.
Hopefully it can be brought forward & will be investigated even if it comes & goes in the next 7 days.
PS - I wouldn’t class this as “another issue with the service”. It’s the same issue.