Received new modem today, this time TP-Link Archer VR1600. Nice and fast, 24 hrs delivery to Perth.
When connected, I find out the modem wasn’t pre-configured with my username and password prior to shipment, as promised in the e-mail. After 1 hr research and plying with config I manage to have internet access, but that’s not all … still don’t have VoIP phone service.
And here is the question to Shane (Moderator): can you check on your end why? As I can’t call help desk, please.
Thanks for getting back to us.
I tried to use your community account details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.
Can you PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number). I'll have this checked.
Thanks for sending me your details.
I'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.
I'd like to get your best contact number and preferred time today or should I use the contact number associated with the account instead.
Problem solved! Thank you for your help.
Reason for not having phone line active: as it was new/replacement modem they didn’t have s/n and MAC address of the modem on the record to associate with my account.