Huawei hg658

SOLVED Go to solution
krystynam
Level 2

Yesterday, exactly the same happened to my modem/router after 2 yrs of using it non-stop.

Just ordered replacement from TPG and waiting for arrival of the new one.

Shane

Hi @krystynam,

Welcome to the community!

Once you receive the replacement modem/router do not hesitate to let us know how it will go and if should you require further assistance.

Regards,

krystynam
Level 2

Received new modem today, this time TP-Link Archer VR1600. Nice and fast, 24 hrs delivery to Perth.

When connected, I find out the modem wasn’t pre-configured with my username and password prior to shipment, as promised in the e-mail. After 1 hr research and plying with config I manage to have internet access, but that’s not all … still don’t have VoIP phone service.

And here is the question to Shane (Moderator): can you check on your end why? As I can’t call help desk, please.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @krystynam,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I tried to use your community account details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.

Can you PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number). I'll have this checked.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @krystynam,

Thanks for sending me your details.

I'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

I'd like to get your best contact number and preferred time today or should I use the contact number associated with the account instead.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @krystynam,

Thanks for sending me your details. I'd like to know would it be fine if I arrange a call from one of our Technicians tomorrow morning between 9-10AM.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @krystynam,

Thanks for the confirmation. I will arrange one of our Technicians to call you tomorrow between 9-10AM WA time.

Let me know how it will go. Cheers!

krystynam
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Problem solved! Thank you for your help.

Reason for not having phone line active: as it was new/replacement modem they didn’t have s/n and MAC address of the modem on the record to associate with my account.

Regards,

Krystyna.

Riezl

Hi @krystynam, we are glad to know that the service is now working.

Should there be any issues, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.

Hanhpham200
Level 2

i have also experienced the same thing if anyone can help