TPG Community

Get online support

Huge delays sending and receiving emails

davidmce
Level 2

Like some others who have postd here, I have been experiencing huge delays sending and receiving emails and it's been going on for some weeks now. The delays range from several hours to next day. 

It makes no difference whether I'm using web mail or POP3/mail.tpg.com.au on multiple mail clients on multiple devices (eg Outlook on PC, iOS Mail on iPhone) - delays receiving and sending are the same.

Same emails sent/received to/from my gmail mail account are arriving/sending almost instantly.
In one instance, I would have missed a flight booking window if I didn't contact my travel agent by phone and ask to have the booking email redirected to my gmail.

Not sure if this is some sort of account issue, but it's causing me frequent disruption/frustration as my TPG mail is linked to numerous services. Have had to resort to using gmail a lot recently to get around the delays.

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @davidmce

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into it for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG mail address along with the email addresses that you received late.

BasilDV

trademar
Level 2

I am also having this problem.  Internal emails in our business are very slow but any other domain is fine.

Shane

Hey @trademar,

Let us help and get to the bottom of this. Could you send us a PM with the details of the affected E-mail Address.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I am also having this problem.  Internal emails in our business are very slow but any other domain is fine.

SBE
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Shane,

We have been having HUGE problems since February this year and it still hasnt been sorted - it has cost us $$.

It can take more than 20 minutes to a day or more to receive emails if at all. Very confusing because sometines it only takes a minute.

Thought it was a gmail issue but it isnt. 

We've been with TPG for over 20 years and have never had an issue except a few years ago when an upgrade occurred.

Would be great if you could also please help Shane?

Shane

We got you, @SBE

Let us fix this email issue right away, could you send us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi Shane,

We have been having HUGE problems since February this year and it still hasnt been sorted - it has cost us $$.

It can take more than 20 minutes to a day or more to receive emails if at all. Very confusing because sometines it only takes a minute.

Thought it was a gmail issue but it isnt. 

We've been with TPG for over 20 years and have never had an issue except a few years ago when an upgrade occurred.

Would be great if you could also please help Shane?

Nick1223
Level 2

Also having this issue at the moment.

Don't have the option to PM one of you

BasilDV

Hi @Nick1223

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve it.

Kindly send me a PM with your account details.

BasilDV