TPG Community

Get online support

I need support help

SOLVED Go to solution
Suzan
Level 2

RajenS

Hi @Suzan

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.
kind regards

reginaldpeni
Level 2
My internet hasent worked for 6 months adsl
Shane

Hi @reginaldpeni

We're able to locate the account using your given details and ran an initial test the result shows that there was an active connection last (2020-07-02).

We'd like to confirm if you have connected the NBN modem/router if so, please re-connect the ADSL2+ modem/router for the ADSL service to work. We recommend to connect the NBN modem/router once the installation is completed.

In the event that ADSL will still not working using the ADSL modem/router please send me your best contact number and preferred time so we can have our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

On the other hand, we've seen that you have been in contact with our NBN Provisioning Case Manager and advised that the NBN service installation was held due to provisioning issue on NBN Co's side.

We'll chase this with them for additional reference on the ongoing investigation, expect them to contact you via SMS or Phone call when update becomes available. We apologise for any inconvenience

kuljit38
Level 2

hi need help

Riezl

Hi @kuljit38, if you are an existing TPG customer having issues with the service, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

Please also include a brief description of your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community