TPG Community

Get online support

I received an email about complimentary 6 month internet speed boost

Genebytes
Level 2

I received an email about complimentary 6 month internet speed boost but so far there was no change in speed. I am on an NBN50 plan but I have been thinking of upgrading and saw this as perfect oppurtunity to try it out before doing so and I'm just wondering if there is someone who could help me out here. Thanks!

I do speed test every now and then so I can tell that it stayed the same as it was before.

I've heard that we can send a dm to a mods but my account isn't allowed to do so yet.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Genebytes ,

Thanks for raising this to us, The NBN Speed Gift project is ongoing still and on trial phase. We'd love to help and raise this to our Network Team to align the speed. Shoot me a private messageg with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Genebytes wrote:

I received an email about complimentary 6 month internet speed boost but so far there was no change in speed. I am on an NBN50 plan but I have been thinking of upgrading and saw this as perfect oppurtunity to try it out before doing so and I'm just wondering if there is someone who could help me out here. Thanks!

I do speed test every now and then so I can tell that it stayed the same as it was before.

I've heard that we can send a dm to a mods but my account isn't allowed to do so yet.

Genebytes
Level 2

I already did message already I'm just a little confused by what you meant by address on file?

BasilDV

Hi @Genebytes

We've checked the account and the free speed boost has been applied.

Are you using a WiFi or a Wired connection to test the speed?

If via WiFi, are you connected to the 2.4GHz or 5GHz network?

Could you test the speed with a direct connection to the NBN router?

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV