TPG Community

Get online support

Immediate action required

TIOin24hrs
Level 2

You have not responded to my formal complaint regarding my NBN connection loss on 20/02/2024. A complaint to the TIO will be lodged if not responded to in 24 hours with an adequate explanation of why this complaint has been ignored and an appropriate action to remedy my connection issues is given.

3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Hi @TIOin24hrs, send us a private message with your account details and we'll look into your connection ASAP.

TIOin24hrs
Level 2

RE: The below.

Sending from my mobile phone hotspot for obvious reasons.

What does this mean?

1. When am I being contacted? Considering how long it's taken to get to this point I think this is important.

2. What does back on track in no time mean, and how do you plan to do this by receiving updates?

3. The complexity of the issue is either they don't know what the problem is and how to fix it, or they know what the problem is and don't have the resources to fix it in a timely manner or care to. Which is it?

Subject: Re: Immediate action required
Date: 02-03-2024 01:03 PM

Thanks for your details, Michael. 

Looking at the ticket, the restoration activities have been extended due to the complexity issue. At this point, NBN Co has not provided any ETR.

We're keen to get updates from NBN Co and get you back on track in no time. We'll have one of the case managers from Customer Relations to be on top of this case and will be your point of contact. You will be contacted via phone call and/or email.

Regards,

Aubrey

BasilDV

Hi @TIOin24hrs 

We understand that your case manager has been in touch with you via Email and further updates will be provided once available.

We appreciate your patience.