TPG Community

Get online support

Impossible to cancel

d_bond
Level 2

I just found out today that I am still being charged by TPG a month after I have moved. I only found out about that as my card is expiring.

TPG would not take NO for an answer over the phone. I just found out that I should have been informed that there is an address and a form to fill in to cancel. I tried to cancel their access to my bankcard, but the bank says they just have the number. I will be putting in a complaint to various NSW government bodies.

DODO electricity was much easier to deal with and cancelled the service when requested. I wonder how many thousands of dollars TPG gets by putting people through this?

The only reason my mobile service stopped was because I ported the number, but they argued with me on that one too.

Not easy to find on website. I rang several days in advance of move!

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this, @d_bond.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that this has been escalated to our Complaints Resolution Team.

We will make a follow up and will have the case manager contact you before 5PM NSW Time to further discuss the matter.

Let us know should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @d_bond, we can see that the Complaints Resolution Team has been in touch via email and discussed the resolution to the concerns you have raised.

Should you have further queries, you may contact the case manager directly via return mail.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.