TPG Community

Get online support

Installation Complaint

Cameronlee
Level 2

On September 5 TPG came to my house to install NBN. Their (contracted?) installer ignored my son's (we were not home but he is an adult) instructions to run cable under house as had previous providers. Instead he ran cable to next pole, through a TREE then down a poorly installed conduit beside the picture window at front of house - with conduit protruding above the brickwork. I called to complain on Monday 6 September, was told the issue was to be escalated and that I would hear from a supervisor - well 10 days passed and no contact. I called today to complain again, was put on hold (again waiting for supervisor) for half an hour and then was cut off/disconnected. I ended up sending an email to the customer service address as I am too busy to spend all day on hold

Incredibly poor response from "customer service team"  - if not resolved with the week I will look for another provider

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Cameronlee ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience, to better understand the situation, we'd like to get your account details (Customer ID/Username together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

We will raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team for urgent handling and investigation.

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Cameronlee wrote:

On September 5 TPG came to my house to install NBN. Their (contracted?) installer ignored my son's (we were not home but he is an adult) instructions to run cable under house as had previous providers. Instead he ran cable to next pole, through a TREE then down a poorly installed conduit beside the picture window at front of house - with conduit protruding above the brickwork. I called to complain on Monday 6 September, was told the issue was to be escalated and that I would hear from a supervisor - well 10 days passed and no contact. I called today to complain again, was put on hold (again waiting for supervisor) for half an hour and then was cut off/disconnected. I ended up sending an email to the customer service address as I am too busy to spend all day on hold

Incredibly poor response from "customer service team"  - if not resolved with the week I will look for another provider