Installation status

Yj
Level 2
Level 2
Hi I signed up for TPG for a rental I've moved into. I realised today I have no idea when to expect the connection to be activated as I've received no communication from TPG outside the welcome letter.

Modem was delivered today which prompted me to call to find out when my connection would be active.

They asked me to plug in the FTTC box and modem, it didn't get past the blue blinking light.

I asked again if my account was actually active because the installation status on the website still says it's not complete yet.

Didn't get an answer to that and was transferred to someone else who wanted me to book a NBN technician. I said again I was calling to see how the progress was going and was my account active?

I was asked again to book an NBN technician visit despite not receiving any communication from TPG about my service being activated. I said I would call back.

I really don't want to take a day off work if it isn't necessary. Could I get a straight answer about the status of my installation before committing to an NBN tech visit?
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Yj

For NBN services, installation can generally take 10 working days however, we still provide a standard timeframe of 2-30 working days. Although there are instances that a service address is likely to be remotely activated.

Kindly send your Customer ID or username via private message in order for us to assist further and check the status of your installation.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi I signed up for TPG for a rental I've moved into. I realised today I have no idea when to expect the connection to be activated as I've received no communication from TPG outside the welcome letter.

Modem was delivered today which prompted me to call to find out when my connection would be active.

They asked me to plug in the FTTC box and modem, it didn't get past the blue blinking light.

I asked again if my account was actually active because the installation status on the website still says it's not complete yet.

Didn't get an answer to that and was transferred to someone else who wanted me to book a NBN technician. I said again I was calling to see how the progress was going and was my account active?

I was asked again to book an NBN technician visit despite not receiving any communication from TPG about my service being activated. I said I would call back.

I really don't want to take a day off work if it isn't necessary. Could I get a straight answer about the status of my installation before committing to an NBN tech visit?