TPG Community

Get online support

Installation time NBN HFC (Longer than a month!?)

dudeface76
Level 2

Hi There on 17th february I applied for NBN HFC and you debited my money. It is now a calendar month later and I still don't have NBN. Please advise when I am likely to be have NBN!??

Account No. XXXXXXX

3 REPLIES 3
Mel_G

Hi @dudeface76,

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation 

For service installation, we usually send out emails to our customers to let them know when their internet service will be installed. In your case, I can see that our Provisioning team have sent you an email informing you of the technician visit's schedule. 

Should you have other concern about TPG service you may check the Community Articles we created or contact us here.

dudeface76
Level 2

Thanks Mel. I knew where to look for installation (non) progress thanks. I'm guessing the week of emails and 35+ business days since application is not long enough for TPG to work out a connection to a house that has NBN already installed.

I was to get a written email confirmation from Nhina on the installation for Tuesday as she mentioned a remote access to the NBN box might do - but no confirmation as of yet... 

Almost ready to go with one your competitors...

Ahra_G

We're truly sorry for inconvenience, @dudeface76.

This has been coordinated directly to NBN Co by our Provisioning Team. Pertinent updates will be provided via phone call, SMS or email. 

Regards,

Ahra_G