TPG Community

Get online support

Intermittent NBN Internet Connection

bxact2000
Level 2

Extremely frustrated with constant internet dropouts. Internet will work sometimes then drop out completely and have no internet access for up to approx 30 mins multiple times a day. This has been going on for over a week and has meant that I have had to return to working in the office due to the inconsistency of the connection.

I have tried resetting the modem followed the guide provided by TPG - did not correct the issue
I have tried connecting different devices - non of them work when the internet is not available
The modem internet light is not illuminated when the internet drops out.
I have tried calling twice and both times i was on hold for more then an hour. The first time i gave up due to work commitments and the second time the call just disconnected.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, bxact2000

We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this. Send us your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) to better understand the situation the issue affecting the service.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Extremely frustrated with constant internet dropouts. Internet will work sometimes then drop out completely and have no internet access for up to approx 30 mins multiple times a day. This has been going on for over a week and has meant that I have had to return to working in the office due to the inconsistency of the connection.

I have tried resetting the modem followed the guide provided by TPG - did not correct the issue
I have tried connecting different devices - non of them work when the internet is not available
The modem internet light is not illuminated when the internet drops out.
I have tried calling twice and both times i was on hold for more then an hour. The first time i gave up due to work commitments and the second time the call just disconnected.