TPG Community

Get online support

Intermittent connection half speed

SOLVED Go to solution
Daz
Level 2
Level 2

The sevice has worked fine for a WHOLE week. Then yesterday dropped out every 5-10 minuites all day. Then couldn't connect at all even though the modem says connected. 10 minuites ago regonnected at only half the original connection speed of 78mps. Is the honeymoon period over?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Will

Hi @Daz 

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for raising this with us. I have located your TPG account using your community details. We have detected multiple dropouts yesterday and today on your connection. This connection dropouts you're experiencing may need to be raised to NBNCo for further investigation. To help out with the case, I have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team. They'll be the ones to provide you updates via phone call or SMS on the number we have on file.

For other queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Will

Hi @Daz 

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for raising this with us. I have located your TPG account using your community details. We have detected multiple dropouts yesterday and today on your connection. This connection dropouts you're experiencing may need to be raised to NBNCo for further investigation. To help out with the case, I have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team. They'll be the ones to provide you updates via phone call or SMS on the number we have on file.

For other queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Regards,