TPG Community

Get online support

Intermittent internet

SOLVED Go to solution
Lizibetha
Level 2
Hi, my internet has been intermittent all day. I have signal for moments an then it's gone and then back and goes on. Does anyone know if I can do anything from home?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Aubrey

Thanks for confirming. We'll have this matter raised to our engineering team due to a possible network issue, a tech visit will be arranged if need be. Their team will contact you via phone call and/or SMS for updates. 

View solution in original post

Misaelsa
Level 3

@Lizibetha My Walmart Family Mobile wrote:
Hi, my internet has been intermittent all day. I have signal for moments an then it's gone and then back and goes on. Does anyone know if I can do anything from home?

I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. I will try to figure it out for more.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Daisy_Dhen

Welcome to TPG Community @Lizibetha!

Let's have a closer look at your connection. Shoot us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards, 

Daisy_Dhen

Lizibetha
Level 2

Hi, my internet is still not working. 
My username is *****. 
Please let me know when this can be resolved as I work from home and it is quite urgent. 
Thanks.

Aubrey

@Lizibetha, we've edited out your username for your security and privacy.

Let's take a closer look at what's going on here. Have you tried resetting your modem yet? Like pushing the small 'Reset' button at back?

Lizibetha
Level 2
Hi,
We have attempted to reset it multiple times.
We also left it turned off over night hoping it would work in the morning but this is still not the case
Aubrey

We'd like to confirm whether you did a hard reset by pushing the small Reset button or just did a power restart. 

Lizibetha
Level 2
Hi,
I did both.
Aubrey

Thanks for confirming. We'll have this matter raised to our engineering team due to a possible network issue, a tech visit will be arranged if need be. Their team will contact you via phone call and/or SMS for updates. 

Misaelsa
Level 3

@Lizibetha My Walmart Family Mobile wrote:

I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. I will try to figure it out for more.