Internet Outage

Shelby
Level 2

We had an internet outage on the 12th Oct for a couple days. The tech attended and didn't need access to fix the issue. Then there was an NBN outage on the 20th and we haven't had internet since. TPG say someone needs to be home but there hasn't been any changes inside the house. We aren't able to be home during the TPG 5 hour scheduling time - we just need someone to come out like last time! Its now 7 days since we've had internet.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Shelby,

Welcome to the community!

I am sad to know you're having issues with the service. I would like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this.

To better understand what's affecting the service, please drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

We had an internet outage on the 12th Oct for a couple days. The tech attended and didn't need access to fix the issue. Then there was an NBN outage on the 20th and we haven't had internet since. TPG say someone needs to be home but there hasn't been any changes inside the house. We aren't able to be home during the TPG 5 hour scheduling time - we just need someone to come out like last time! Its now 7 days since we've had internet.