Internet Outage

kizza079
Level 2
Hi We had an outage today that was apparently back on at 3:30pm but we still have no internet 2 hours later. Can you help please?
5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @kizza079 ,

Let us help check what causing issues with the service and rectify this. Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi We had an outage today that was apparently back on at 3:30pm but we still have no internet 2 hours later. Can you help please?

kizza079
Level 2

Hi There.  I was trying to fix this last night with Shane but haven't heard back from him, is someone else able to assist?  Thank you. 

Shane

Hi @kizza079 ,

The issue affecting the service has been escalated to NBNCo with the help of our engineering team. Assessment may take 24-48 hours; you should receive an SMS or phone call as soon as an update becomes available.

Regards,

kizza079
Level 2

Thanks Shane.  I just hung up from Christine @ TPG, she called to let me know a tech will be out tomorrow between 8am and 12noon.  So all good. 

Shane

Yay! Glad to know that we got an update, @kizza079 

Expect more updates from our engineers until the issue is resolved. Let us know should you require more help. 

Thanks Shane.  I just hung up from Christine @ TPG, she called to let me know a tech will be out tomorrow between 8am and 12noon.  So all good.