TPG Community

Get online support

Email between TPG and Westnet

jgwall
Level 3

What is the issue with sending or recieving emails between my TPG email account and a Westnest email account. This is an regular and ongoing issue since I decided to migrate both accounts. One is my personal TPG email, the Westnet is a business email. I understand the migration is a big undertaking, but really I don't care. I just want a workable email system. It worked this morning but this afternoon it won't. Fed up! And, where is my webmail.  That's a stuff up too.

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @jgwall 

Are you using a third party mail client?

Can't you access the Post Office?

BasilDV

jgwall
Level 3

I can access the Post Office now, however I have not been able to for a week.  It comes and goes and I just put it down to gremlins due to the ongoing migration issues that many are experiencing. Sometimes I get as "Whoops, something went wrong" message. Seriously? I know that. I sent a email between the accounts I mention previously this morning, and this afternoon I can't get email to or from. MS Outlook is the client at both ends and works fine to or from anyone else.  It is 100% totally frustrating that a good email system has gone down the toilet. 

BasilDV

Can you test again if you are able to receive emails to or from the said email accounts?

jgwall
Level 3

Still no email between the accounts. PM send with email adresses.