Internet Speed boost?

brendanbb
Level 2

Hi, 

I received an email from TPG on March 5 to let me know that I've received a complimentary speed boost for 6 months from 4/03/2021 to 4/09/2021. I've checked multiple times with online speed testers, (I'm on NBN 50) not even getting the full typical speed, it only clocks at 20-25 MBs at best. 

Just wondering whats happening here and how I can receive this complimentary temporary speed boost?  

Thanks,

Brendan

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @brendanbb,

Thanks for raising this to us. We're sad to know that you're speed issues with the service, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this and at the same time check the status of the ongoing rollout of the NBN free speed boost. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your accuont details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi, 

I received an email from TPG on March 5 to let me know that I've received a complimentary speed boost for 6 months from 4/03/2021 to 4/09/2021. I've checked multiple times with online speed testers, (I'm on NBN 50) not even getting the full typical speed, it only clocks at 20-25 MBs at best. 

Just wondering whats happening here and how I can receive this complimentary temporary speed boost?  

Thanks,

Brendan