Internet Speed

MichelleKelly66
Level 2

I have been using Chrome Cast to watch the live channels on Binge for around 4 years now without issue. From Yesterdat afternoon i have not been able to do this. I can watch on my phone but if i try to cast it just keeps trying to load. I have rebooted my modem twice, turned my phone off  and on twice, deleted and reinstalled the Binge app twice but nothing works. I did a speed test with results of 26Mbps download / 15.4 Mbps upload. Is my internet speed the problem??

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, @MichelleKelly66 

Let me help check what causing streaming issues with your Chrome Cast. I believe with that speed you should be able to stream videos without a problem, but to better understand the problem shoot me a PM with your details.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have been using Chrome Cast to watch the live channels on Binge for around 4 years now without issue. From Yesterdat afternoon i have not been able to do this. I can watch on my phone but if i try to cast it just keeps trying to load. I have rebooted my modem twice, turned my phone off  and on twice, deleted and reinstalled the Binge app twice but nothing works. I did a speed test with results of 26Mbps download / 15.4 Mbps upload. Is my internet speed the problem??