TPG Community

Get online support

Internet access drops frequently

Andresmarino
Level 2

Hi, I'm having this issue since 3 days ago. I can connect to my modem device but there is no internet access. I turned on/off several times, force a reset and nothing changed. The internet access drops every 5 min. I wrote the same issue over here, called but no answer yet and emailed yesterday but no reply either. It's very difficult not having someone to fix it when you are forced to work from home. 

Technical support, please contact me.  

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Andresmarino,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.                                                           

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

In your case, we have identified a fault on the line causing the connection issue, thus we have coordinated this with our wholesale partner Telstra who committed to send a technician to fix this. You will receive further updates from the case engineer via SMS or phone call.

Should you have further queries, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

ADixit
Level 2
Hi there
I have had no Internet access since yesterday. I signed up for NBN broadband and the service was installed exactly a week ago. Since yesterday there has been no Internet service. I am unable to reach anyone either via phone or online chat. Last night after logging on to online chat support my place in the queue was 594 and this morning 868. I have tried everything from switching the power on and off and tried the Reset button but Could not get it back again. It is still down. Can anyone please assist.
moufida8
Level 2
Hi