TPG Community

Get online support

NBN at Killara intermittently down and up

newstar29
Level 2

I am using TPG NBN for a while. this is first time I had issue. Since yesterday afternoon, it has intermittently down and up. As I play bridge online. it keeps drop out and within a minutes. connected. Sometimes, it won't connected. Check the NBN modem, all LED is on (normal). Restart router, it works for a while. And happens again. Not stable. Now, at 7:20pm, I has same issue again. restart the router to fix it. and check the outage for NBN, my address looks fine. no issue.

Call TPG support line and told high volume call and ask for check online. Where to get support? And report issue?

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @newstar29

Welcome to the Community!

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-hfc-cable/problems_connect_internet_nbn_hfc

In your case, we've tested the NBN line and was not able to detect any fault within the NBN network. Also, the router shows a stable connection for more than 2 days now.

If you are using a WiFi connection, then it is possible that signal interference is causing the issue. We've created some articles that will help you improve your home network.

Here are the links:

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV