TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection down for almost 3 weeks

davidho2166
Level 2

Hello,

Roughly around 3 weeks ago we lost our NBN connection at home, after numerous hours on the phone it was concluded that there was an NBN outtage in my area. Fast forward 3 weeks without access to internet at home I received a text message stating that the service should now be available........unfortuantely this is not the case.

Can someone please look into this and let me know what is happening, i'm starting to lose all faith in the service. The ticket number is 10230206.

David

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @davidho2166,

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. We have located the account using your community details.

We can see that your service was affected by an identified NBN Network fault, which was resolved yesterday.

We have checked the status of your connection and it appears that your modem is not communicating with our server. This has been escalated to our Engineering Team and we have already advised the case engineer to contact you today for further assistance.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.