TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection dropouts

SOLVED Go to solution
rasputin1999
Level 3

Hi, I am having 100+ dropouts everyday and looking for help.
I had no dial tone and with lots of cracking noises problem couple weeks ago and it was fixed.

Here is the original post.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Home-Phone-Voice/Home-phone-has-no-signal-but-internet-works/m-p/712...

But since then my internet connection is still very unstable. I purchased a new modem/routher (TD-W8961N), changed all the phone cable and filter/splitter but it didn't help. 
I had tried to change the profile to G.DMT to see if it's better but failed. I isolated everyting else, connecting only modem to socket without the phone or the LAN cable and problem still exists.
Sometimes I get like 30 minutes connection without dropouts but sometimes it drops every 10 seconds.
The sync speed is vary, sometimes I get like 12000/1000kbps but sometimes it's 6000/500kbps.
I was hoping the problem will be gone by itself but then after all these days I think I have to get some help from here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rasputin1999
Level 3

Thank you very much Erika Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Erika

Hi @rasputin1999

Apologies for the trouble. 

Appreciate all the checks done to isolate this issue. 

I've now re-escalated the case to our Engineering team as a matter of priority and they will be in touch via SMS or phone call within the day.  

Should you have a preferred contact time and number, please let us know via Private Message. 

For your reference, please view this link on How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @rasputin1999

I understand that one of our Engineers has been in touch with you. 

This case is currently under assessment and they'll be in touch with you as soon as additional information becomes available. 

Let us know should you need further assistance. 

rasputin1999
Level 3

Thank you very much Erika Smiley Happy

Mc_Gerald

You're most welcome, @rasputin1999! Please keep in mind that our team is always here to help and you can always reach us here on our Community page in case you need any assistance with your TPG service. -Mc