Internet down

SOLVED Go to solution
Level 2
Hi, wondering why our internet is down? No outage reported in our area. No payment issue. Troubleshooted all the usual tricks. Can you please assist?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pixel8r
Level 2
Thanks Shane,

Tech came today and replaced the NBN Modem

Cheers!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Bmilbourne
Level 2
I have the same issue. Just spent an hour on hold on the phone for tech support, just to have it tell me there is a high number of calls and to call back another time.
Would like to know what the issue is and when it can be resolved.
Damienmiller1
Level 2
Same issue. Internet light out since last night and apparently no NBN or TPG outrage so dumbfounded.
Shane

Hi everyone,

Are you guys still having issues with the connection? If so, please send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can make initial assessment to the service.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

Regards,

Hi, wondering why our internet is down? No outage reported in our area. No payment issue. Troubleshooted all the usual tricks. Can you please assist?

Thanks
I have the same issue. Just spent an hour on hold on the phone for tech support, just to have it tell me there is a high number of calls and to call back another time.
Would like to know what the issue is and when it can be resolved.
Same issue. Internet light out since last night and apparently no NBN or TPG outrage so dumbfounded.
pixel8r
Level 2

Hi Shane,

I've followed the link to find out how to PM you but I don't get the same option to send a message.

Below is what I get on my screen.

image.png

Shane

Thanks for sending me your details, @pixel8r.

We were able to locate your account using the details that you've provided.

We understand that the case has been raised to our Engineers and an NBN technician visit has been arranged.

Further updates will be provided by your assigned Engineer once available.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Hi Shane,

I've followed the link to find out how to PM you but I don't get the same option to send a message.

Below is what I get on my screen.

image.png

pixel8r
Level 2
Thanks Shane,

Tech came today and replaced the NBN Modem

Cheers!
tinacomer
Level 2
Paid my bill internet still not working
Been trying to get through to customer support for 2 days getting fed up
Shane

Hi @tinacomer,

Sad to learn that you're having issues with the connection. For customers experiencing connection issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Paid my bill internet still not working
Been trying to get through to customer support for 2 days getting fed up