TPG Community

Get online support

Internet dropouts - No connection

psetu
Level 2

This is not a question. I'm just frustrated with the internet being out most of the time, I was told to turn the on/off switch and then wait for it to be back on everytime it stops working.  Whatever the issues, this shouldn't have happened at all. It's very annoying when I/we are working on things online and all of a sudden the internet just stops, I really hate this.

To be honest, I was with Belong before. The internet only stops in the evenings once or twice, I shared my frustration with my friend then she recommended that I should switch to TPG which is reliable and fast,  so I did switch, and the problem is a lot worser. I wish I am still with the other provider. I don't want to go through fixing the problem myself because that's not my job and it's not my problem. I would like to enjoy NBN internet without any hassels. If there is a way that this problem can be fixed, then I will stay with you (TPG).  

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @psetu,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We value you as our customer and we would like to turn this experience around.

We have located the account using your community details and we were able to check the status of your connection.

The connection appears to be unstable at the moment and we are suspecting a possible line fault causing this. Thus, we have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team for further investigation and you will be contacted by the case engineer within the day to discuss the progression of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via private message. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @psetu, our Engineering Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. The Team is working on sending a TPG technician and they'd like to discuss the technician visit schedule.

Please reply to the SMS with your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call. You may also drop us a message here so we can advise our Engineering Team.