TPG Community

Get online support

tsudibyo
Level 3
Lodged fault a couple days and still unresolved. No issue with NBN (no outages reported). A 24x7 TPG technical support is an extremely hard to contact other than automated answering machine. Restart modem still doesn't work. It has been couple days with no Internet.
10 REPLIES 10
BasilDV

Hi @tsudibyo 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

tsudibyo
Level 3
Another wasting time through a community site. All request sent out and still unresolved. It will be another day with no internet. Thinking of getting a refund for this month's bill
tsudibyo
Level 3
My 3rd day with no internet connection. No update as what they promised (snapshot attached).
BasilDV

Hi @tsudibyo 

We have chased this with our Engineers and your case manager will be in touch with you within the day.

BasilDV

tsudibyo
Level 3
TPG modem needs to be replaced as per phone conversation yesterday, but (again) no information/paperwork/email on when the replacement of TPG modem will be dispatched.
The NBN modem replacement is done and dusted by NBN technician within the day.
BasilDV

Hi @tsudibyo 

We need to arrange a call from our Accounts Team to check on what we can arrange, since your device is already out of warranty.

Just advise us of your preferred time to receive a call today.

tsudibyo
Level 3
Anytime. Call me now, the sooner the better
Shane

Hello @tsudibyo 

We coordinated this with our team, expect a call within 24 to 48 hours.

Let us know how it goes.

Anytime. Call me now, the sooner the better

tsudibyo
Level 3
Why you want to call me? Didn't you record a phone conversation from technical support team? The TPG will send a TPG modem and an email to track delivery date for the modem.
Reading your respond sounds back to square one. Either you are not fully understand the situation or you guys not communicate well among the TPG team. Day 5th with no internet since I lodged a fault.