TPG Community

Get online support

Internet keeps dropping out

SOLVED Go to solution
Chivers11
Level 3
Hi I was wondering if anyone is experiencing internet drop out around Red Hill in Canberra. I have NBN and internet has been playing up for over a week now. I have to keep resetting the modem and internet will work and then drops out frequently. This is really frustrating as I have been using my mobile data. Help!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chivers11
Level 3
Thanks Agra_G for your assistance Internet issues resolved. It was a damaged cable.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @Chivers11

Welcome to Community! 

We have been advised by NBN Co that they have performed a software upgrade to address a potential network issue. 

I have since raised the connection issue to our Engineering team as since there's no signal being detected. An update will be provided within the next 24hrs.

I understand that the service is currently not working however, please ensure to leave the modem connected and turned on for remote testing purposes. 

Feel free to let us know should you have further queries.

Regards,

Ahra_G

aurelio
Level 2

My internet also i don't undersatnd whats going on but this is very frustrating. My all office work are pending. auto clicker

Riezl

Hi @aurelio, please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link:How do I private message (PM) in the community

Chivers11
Level 3
Thanks Agra_G for your assistance Internet issues resolved. It was a damaged cable.
Riezl

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Feel free to message us should you need further assistance. Thank you.