TPG Community

Get online support

Internet keeps dropping out

JRemedio
Level 2
Hello I we’ve had our internet drop out and come back on since Friday 26th. I lodged a fault 11323554 and received a call from you guys saying your monitoring our connection. Straight after the calls on Friday afternoon our internet dropped out and didn’t come back till Saturday morning. I thought the issue may have been resolved because we had internet all day Saturday no problem. Wake up Sunday morning and it’s dropped out again and all I get is a flashing dsl light. We were told not to touch it and it will be taken care of from your end. Any suggestions?
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @JRemedio 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line.

We can confirm that there's a possible fault within the NBN network.

This has been escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation and updates will be given via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

JRemedio
Level 2
NBN technician didn’t turn up. We waited and no one showed. What happens now? I don’t understand why a technician would even have to come to our house if we have fttn nbn? Isn’t our internet run out from a node in our neighbourhood somewhere? It’s been over a week now without internet.
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for what happened, @JRemedio. We have made a follow up with our Engineering Team and the case engineer will be in touch to further discuss the matter.