TPG Community

Get online support

Internet keeps dropping out

Rizz78
Level 2
For the past couple of days, my internet has been dropping out randomly. I spoke to someone yesterday who reset the connection and modem, and it seemed to be working but after a while it stopped and I could only have my phone connected, or the tv because neither worked at the same time. I lodged another fault today; my plan was upgraded and the Internet was working for most of the afternoon but then it stopped working. It started again after a modem reset but a connection test said my internet service was offline.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Rizz78,

Thanks for raising this to us, we can confirm that the fault that was escalated to our Engineering Team has been closed, the service has bee stable for 12h 8m.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

For the past couple of days, my internet has been dropping out randomly. I spoke to someone yesterday who reset the connection and modem, and it seemed to be working but after a while it stopped and I could only have my phone connected, or the tv because neither worked at the same time. I lodged another fault today; my plan was upgraded and the Internet was working for most of the afternoon but then it stopped working. It started again after a modem reset but a connection test said my internet service was offline.
kjc
Level 2
Level 2

Good luck with this - i have been having the same issues for 2 months.

will be moving to aussiebroadband very soon, as my neighbour has this and has zero isues

Shane

Hi @kjc,

I responded to your initial post located here.

To better understand the situation, please post a speed test result on this thread using a desktop/laptop connected via LAN/Ethernet cable also another test using devices connected via Wi-Fi for comparative test purposes.

On top of that, send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can perform remote test on our end.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

I will wait for the test result and your account details.

Regards,

Good luck with this - i have been having the same issues for 2 months.

will be moving to aussiebroadband very soon, as my neighbour has this and has zero isues