TPG Community

Get online support

Internet not available

SOLVED Go to solution
qzbpku1995
Level 2

Since this morning the Internet connection is not working. Is there something wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @qzbpku1995,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we were able to check the status of  your connection.

The connection is completely down at the moment, possibly due to line issue and we have escalated this to our Engineering Team.

One of our engineers will contact you via SMS or phone call to discuss the progression of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via private message. Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @qzbpku1995,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we were able to check the status of  your connection.

The connection is completely down at the moment, possibly due to line issue and we have escalated this to our Engineering Team.

One of our engineers will contact you via SMS or phone call to discuss the progression of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via private message. Thank you.

sumeet1023
Level 2

Why there is no one to speak to when I call your customer care numbers.

Can  you please provide a timeline when this would be fixed.

Erika

Hi @sumeet1023

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located your account using your Community details and can see that this case has been escalated to our Engineering team for further assessment. 

Currently, we've detected a physical fault on the line that is affecting your internet connection. 

As you are aware, copper cable is being maintained by Telstra, hence, our Engineers has raised this with them. 

We're currently waiting for their response and an estimated time for the resolution. Nonetheless, updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available within 24hrs. 

Should you have a preferred contact time and number, please let us know via Private Message for us to coordinate this with our Engineers. 

For your reference, please see How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,