TPG Community

Get online support

Internet not connecting.

Avalon
Level 2
On our modem, the power and wifi lights are active. However, the internet light will not work. We have tried multiple times to reconnect (switching on and off and disconnecting/reconnecting etc) and have not had any luck and we have not been able to get through to Support team over the phone. Any help would be very much appreciated!
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Avalon

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to know that you're having connection issue with your service at the moment. I was able to locate your account using your community details and ran initial tests. Test result shows your service is not connected to our Network.

Please confirm if the modem/router is currently on. If modem/router's Internet Light is not turning on or flashing it means modem/router's settings is incorrect.

We did an article that will guide you setup your modem/router available here How to set up your TP-Link VR1600v modem

Let me know how it will go.

Regards

Shane

Hi @Avalon

Good day!

I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and advised that your modem/router has confirmed faulty; they arranged a modem/router that will be shipped today. Further details will be provided via SMS or Phone.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!