TPG Community

Get online support

Internet not working, need urgent attention please

SOLVED Go to solution
zhaoyang1011
Level 3
Hi there,

We are experiencing issues with internet since last Friday.

On Friday, we kept being dropping out form internet and taking over 15-20 mins to get connected back on every time when disconnection happened.

The internet has gotten worse starting from yesterday, it has become extremely slow! It takes a very long time to even open a webpage. We have even tried and upgraded our plan but nothing have worked.

We work from home and access to an efficient internet is most important to us, therefore we’d appreciate an urgent attention to our internet issue.

Thank you and best Regards,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @zhaoyang1011.

As per checking, NBN Co. has identified a fault on the network yesterday and has engaged field services to rectify the issue. They have replaced some network hardware and your service should be working now.

Feel free to drop us a message should you need any assistance. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi zhaoyang1011

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Based on an account located, the service has been affected by an unplanned maintenance yesterday but all has already been resolved now. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Should you still require assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks! 

zhaoyang1011
Level 3
Our internet quality has improved in the arvo with occasional drop out. However, we have lost our internet connection completely again since 5pm and the issue is still going....this situation has been very frustrating and greatly affected our work! We urge this issue to be taken proper care ASAP!

Thank you for your urgent attention.
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @zhaoyang1011.

As per checking, NBN Co. has identified a fault on the network yesterday and has engaged field services to rectify the issue. They have replaced some network hardware and your service should be working now.

Feel free to drop us a message should you need any assistance. Thank you.

pamela1900
Level 2
This a new service. My Mobile has no internet my tablet has no internet but my housemate has internet in his mobile. I cannot connect my new service to my laptop. I need internet. I do not wish to use a cord from modem to lap top. I have never done that. Not happy
Ahra_G

Hi @pamela1900,

I've checked the status of your service and your modem shows connected and has an internet access for more than 2 days now. 

Were you able to check if you are connecting to the correct Wi-Fi? Is housemate's mobile phone connected to the home Wi-Fi or is using mobile data? Are you able to perhaps ask how is he/she able to connect the device(s)?

Please try to connect your devices using the Wi-Fi details indicated on the sticker at the back of the modem. 

You may try checking this Community link for other helpful information: Wi-Fi troubleshooting steps - No Internet/Connection

Should you still require assistance, please let us know of your best contact time & number via private message so we can organise a call back to be made from our Technical Team for assistance. 

Cheers!