TPG Community

Get online support

Internet not working one week

Level 2
Hello, my internet not working already one week, from last Thursday the modem adsl and internet light are off untill today,(please see attachment photo) please check my connect and fix it as soon as possible, it is really delay my work and effect my family life. Thank you for your help!
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @94669150

We recommend for our customers to check if their service is affected by a planned or unplanned outage before performing troubleshooting. Our Service status page is updated with the reported outages that affects the service our customers.

If your area or location is not listed to be part of an outage, then you may proceed to perform the troubleshooting for the internet issues here.

An account was located using your Community details and understand that this case has been escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation. They've lodged the fault with Telstra in order to have a technician check your service and resolve this as soon as possible.

Your assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours once an update becomes available.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV