Internet not working

carlamerrick
Level 2
Hi my internet is not working at all. We have turned the modem off and on again and still not working.
6 REPLIES 6
carlamerrick
Level 2
Also the speeds of the internet has been 9-12Mbps the last couple of days when we are capable of 42Mbps
Shane

Hi @carlamerrick,

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to know that you're having difficulty with your connection. I was able to locate your account using your community details and seen that there is a known issue in your area as per NBN Co. Your connection is currently under monitoring by our Technicians.

At the moment we are still waiting for an update from NBN Co. I will make follow up on this and updates will be provided by our Technicians via SMS or a phone call.

Tell me should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Hi @carlamerrick,

Our Tech team was trying to call you yesterday, but you were unreachable.

We've run some remote test and was able to detect a possible fault on the NBN network. I'll escalate this case to our Engineering team for further investigation.

Please shoot me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted for further updates.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @carlamerrick,

Our Engineering team was trying to call you to no avail. They've lodged the case with NBN Co and they are waiting for any updates if an NBN technician is needed or if it can be resolved remotely.

Further updates will be given by them within 24 to 48 hours. If you have a new Mobile number or an alternate number to be contacted, please shoot me a private message with the information.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @carlamerrick,

I understand that the NBN technician has attended the job and fixed the issue. Our Engineering team has been in touch as well and confirmed that the service is now working. The billing adjustment has been requested to cover the duration of the fault.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hari1993
Level 2
I moved home to the new address but before moving I already informed about my move but still no internet it's nearly one week