TPG Community

Get online support

Internet outage since 15 hours ago

SOLVED Go to solution
jasonsi23
Level 2
There has been an internet outage in my area since last night and I still don’t have internet access. I work from home and NEED internet access I’ve been draining my hotspot all day long and this is still not fixed. This is unbelievable some of our jobs depend on this. At first I got a message saying the outage would only last till this morning but it’s still down. Why!? I’m tired of dealing with my slow hotspot all day. I need my internet fixed immediately. I got a heavy workload today and barely done any progress.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @jasonsi23. Our Technical Team is still awaiting updates on the ongoing outage affecting the NBN network. We raise this to our Team for additional reference on the escalated fault.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @jasonsi23 ,

We're sad to know that the service is affected by the ongoing outage, we've seen that this is now being handled by our Technical Team. We'll chase this with them and raise this for additional reference to the ongoing investigation. Expect an update when it becomes available via SMS or phone call, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

jasonsi23
Level 2
It’s been 2 days now and i still don’t have access to the internet I have to start work soon but have no internet. How is this still even going on!?
Shane

Hi @jasonsi23. Our Technical Team is still awaiting updates on the ongoing outage affecting the NBN network. We raise this to our Team for additional reference on the escalated fault.