TPG Community

Get online support

Issue with switching from NBN to 5G Home Broadband Trial - Sagemcom Fast 5866T modem

v_duong
Level 3

Hello, I was currently on NBN 100Mbps but decided to try 5G ADSL Broadband free month trial. However I found I could not get internet connection upstairs and my old laptop could not connect to 5G.

I would like to cancel the 5G ADSL Broadband and resume my original NBN 100Mbps plan. I will need to send back the Sagemcom Fast 5866T modem. Can you please let me know how to ship it back, e.g. can I have a shipping label and how is postage covered?

Thanks,

Jennifer

(TPG username is X_XXXXXXXX)

3 REPLIES 3
v_duong
Level 3

I don't want to be charged for the modem and I want to return it.

I called TPG and have been transferred SIX times because no one knows what to do.

I keep being transferred to the "billings"  department because I need a shipping label and postage to be covered for me. But no one knows anything. Please improve your staff training.

Ahra_G

Hi @v_duong

We have organised a call back to be made from a member of our Accounts team today to assist you with your request. 

Should you have a preferred time, please do let us know. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hello, I was currently on NBN 100Mbps but decided to try 5G ADSL Broadband free month trial. However I found I could not get internet connection upstairs and my old laptop could not connect to 5G.

I would like to cancel the 5G ADSL Broadband and resume my original NBN 100Mbps plan. I will need to send back the Sagemcom Fast 5866T modem. Can you please let me know how to ship it back, e.g. can I have a shipping label and how is postage covered?

Thanks,

Jennifer

(TPG username is vXXXXXXXX)

Ahra_G

Hi @v_duong,

We can confirm that we have already received the equipment. 

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G