TPG Community

Get online support

Its been 20 days, i bought TPG connection, Internet is not working and no more support to resolve it

naveenkarkra
Level 2

Hi TPG team,

I ordered for new  TPG connection  Wifi NBN50 plan (Customer ID: xxxxxxx) on 15 Aug 2019 and till date (02 Sep 2019) struggling to get my internet working.

Kindly check the request tickets have a raised for this connection. NBN engineer has visited already and told modem to be placed by TPG. Now, i requested for modem replacement and even after connecting new modem the internet is not working. Now, when i reported that internet is still not working I was told that NBN engineer will again visit on Monday 02 Sep 2019 but i have not any intimation or detail regarding technician arriving today.  Now, when i called TPG customer service i was put on hold and no one appeared for more than 20 minutes. Infact, my number is kind of put into a state where i am not able to reach out someone to help me out in this and when i call the music starts playing and i do not get option to reach out to someone for help.

I have been very patient but this is turning up to be really annoying for me with TPG and looking for support. Kindly someone look into this matter. 

Regards,
Naveen Karkra
2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @naveenkarkra, we apologise for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We have located the account using the details you have provided and we can see that your concern has been raised to our Complaints Resolution Team and Engineering Team.

We have made a follow up and we'll have the case engineer contact you to discusss the status of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please let us know. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @naveenkarkra, we can see that your service is now up and running. Should you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.