TPG Community

Get online support

Lead in conduit - need TPG to properly follow up with NBN

SOLVED Go to solution
mesh83
Level 2
Hi,

I’ve also contacted NBN by email separately regarding this and got the following response. Hopefully this is useful for TPG to discuss with NBN

“Thank you for your enquiry to nbn. The reference number for your enquiry is 05878716.

If the RSP you have chosen is unable to complete your request or is facing any issues please advise that they are to contact nbn via NOC or they can even call through to us here at general enquiries using the details below and your case reference number and we will advise them of the appropriate steps

If you require further information, please reply to this email and a consultant will be happy to assist you.”
BasilDV

Thank you for the information @mesh83.

We will forward this with your case manager.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Will

Hi @mesh83,

It seems like you've already spoken to a Case Manager earlier and that an appointment has been booked. It was only noted that a quote will be provided to you by the NBN technician.

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards,

mesh83
Level 2

Hi,

The technician did not turn up today. Wasted 4 hours of my time waiting.

This is the last straw.

After multiple appointments and technicians not turning up and no solution from NBN for the internal network shortfall issue for > 2 months, I'm not convinced that TPG will be able to deliver and activate the NBN service.

I don't want to continue anymore this application. No more further discussions please. Can you please process the cancellation a.s.a.p? Thanks

Cheers,

Ramesh

BasilDV

Hi @mesh83,

We apologise for the inconvenience.

We'll advise our Service delivery team with your decision and have a case manager to contact you to discuss the process of terminating the order/account.

They'll be in touch with you between 2PM - 3PM today.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @mesh83,

Your case manager was trying to call you to no avail.

They've sent you an SMS to contact him directly at 1300023575 or advise us your preferred time to be contacted to process your request.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

mesh83
Level 2
Hi,

I’ve return back the call. Pending TPG’s communication to process the cancellation and refund
BasilDV

Thank you for the update @mesh83.

We regret to hear that you've decided to terminate the account.

Just follow the instruction that was given by the case manager to process your request.

Hope that you will consider TPG again in the future we would welcome the opportunity to turn your experience around.

Kind regards,

BasilDV