TPG Community

Get online support

Live Chat Doesnt work

koipanda
Level 2

Live chat doesnt work. Nothing happens when i click on the link.

7 REPLIES 7
bbeyrout
Level 2

I kept refreshing. Then it worked. Then I was number 600 in the queue. I waited until I was number 200. Then I got an error message: "staff member just closed your chat".

Ummmmmm.....?!?!?!?!?!?!

CM1
Level 2
Level 2

Experiencing the same issues here.

koipanda
Level 2

Absolutely useless. Time to leave TPG for good.

Riezl

Hi All,

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We are getting a lot of queries at the moment and we understand that some get frustrated due to the long wait times.

In light of the recent happenings due to the COVID19 outbreak, TPG's telephone support team members are transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus.

Nevertheless, we are committed to responding to all queries via all possible means as quickly as possible.

We really appreciate your patience during this time.

candl3
Level 2

It's fine if the situation is we're waiting, then someone answers and solves the problem. The issue here is, I would wait for hours, to either:

1. Too many are in queue, please try again later.
2. Get the chat closed by a support staff member.
3. Eventually get someone to help me, but asked for my customer ID, then doesn't reply for a couple hours, and then eventually have the chat closed by a support staff member again.
4. When its too late, saying that your operationing hours is between xx-xx to xx-xx, please try again later.

There's no responses to the conversations, or else getting ghosted by a support staff. It's just ridiculous...

Prubster
Level 2
It's not just there live chat. It's happening with their social media now too.
Spoken to at least 4 different people via their fb account. Normally getting replies within 1-4 hours. Then as of Wednesday no answer. They were going to email me, but still no email.
I've sent a few reminder messages, no replies.
Hello customer service, are you there?!?!?
Riezl

Apologies. We have already made a follow up and kindly await further updates within 24 hours. Thank you.