TPG Community

Get online support

Lost Internet Connection NBN

SOLVED Go to solution
johnkillara2017
Level 3

My home's internet suddenly lost around 16:30 on 29 Janauary 2022, then I used the TPG app on my mobile to test the connection status and it showed no data and no modem. After that, I checked the NBN Co, website and it showed a unplaned outage on my area. At that time, the power light on my NBN modem was solid and the Downstream light was flashing. Around 22:00, I checked the NBN Co, website again, and it showed a recently network problem had been resolved. However, I still could not access the internet, my NBN modem kept restarting, the power light was solid green for a couple seconds, and then four lights (Green, Blue, Blue, Green) flashed once and then the NBN modem restarted again. I checked all my cable connections and they were no problem.

Could the support team look into this issue please? My family members need to work from home during the week days and the WiFi is most important for our jobs.

Regards,

John

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @johnkillara2017

Thanks for raising this with us.

We checked the account and understand that our Engineers are handling your case.

An NBN technician has been booked to check your service.

Further updates will be provided by your assigned Engineer once available.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

johnkillara2017
Level 3

Problem fixed, thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @johnkillara2017

Thanks for raising this with us.

We checked the account and understand that our Engineers are handling your case.

An NBN technician has been booked to check your service.

Further updates will be provided by your assigned Engineer once available.

BasilDV

johnkillara2017
Level 3

Problem fixed, thank you for your help.