TPG Community

Get online support

Lost NBN connection concord

SOLVED Go to solution
Jasonyubin
Level 3
I lost nbn connection again! Checked everything at my end. Tpg consultant asked me to reset the nbn modem, but nothing happend. Last time it takes tpg 2 weeks time to solve the problem. Not sure how long does it take this time. Job ref is 11063530. Can anyone help to solve the problem before chrismas? Please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Jasonyubin 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We've checked the ticket and learned that your assigned Engineer raised the case with NBN Co. They've booked an NBN technician to help us resolve the issue and the schedule has been sent via SMS.

You or someone that is 18 yr old and above is required to be on the premises to proceed with the visit.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Jasonyubin 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We've checked the ticket and learned that your assigned Engineer raised the case with NBN Co. They've booked an NBN technician to help us resolve the issue and the schedule has been sent via SMS.

You or someone that is 18 yr old and above is required to be on the premises to proceed with the visit.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV