TPG Community

Get online support

Lost connection NBN

Yumi88
Level 2
My home internet suddenly lost at around 16:30 on May 13, 2022, then I used the TPG application on my mobile phone to check the connection status, it said there was no data and no modem. Then I checked the NBN Co website, and it shows no issues detected in my area. At that time, the power light on my NBN modem was on and the light next to the power light was flashing red. I have restarted the NBN modem but the red light is still flashing
Could the support team look into this? My family members need to work from home on weekdays and WiFi is most important to our work.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @Yumi88.

If your service is not affected by an outage, then we may need to run further tests if there's any fault within the NBN line.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to check this.

BasilDV

Yumi88
Level 2
You said “ Is the NBN NCD box connected to the wall socket with a filter/splitter or is it directly to the wall socket?”

Hi, i’m yumi. I’m not sure what’s this so i send you a picture below. Hope it can help you more about my situation
BasilDV

Thank you @Yumi88.

This case has been raised to our Engineers for further investigation and updates will be provided within 24 to 48 hours via SMS or phone call.

BasilDV