TPG Community

Get online support

Modem randomly disconnects

Qdo
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I have logged several tickets but each time it was closed with the response "we can see your internet signal has been stable for 24 hours so there is no problem". 

Ticket number: 10696738, 10710375, 10679310 plus another 3 tickets I did not record.

Basically we switched over to NBN a few weeks ago and we are getting random drop outs. After calling the help desk, your engineers confirmed there had been drop outs according to their logs. The standard response I got was "We'll monitor the situation and get back to you". Then after 24 hrs of no drop outs, you close the ticket then I have to raise a new ticket for another random drop out.

Very frustrating having to log a ticket every couple of days. It would be nice to have stable internet for more than a week! Can someone please investigate why my internet randomly drops out?

After reading through the forum, I am beginning to suspect the Archer 1600 cannot handle the 10+ devices but no one at TPG can confirm. If it is, please take your modem back; refund me the money and I'll go get a better modem.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Qdo, we apologise for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We have located an account using the details you have provided, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can verify the details and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link:How do I private message (PM) in the community

Qdo
Level 2
Level 2

Customer ID: XXXXXXX.

I logged another issue on a Saturday but no one has called me back

Riezl

Thanks for the details. We have made a follow up with our Engineering Team and we have advised the case engineer to contact you to discuss the status of the case.

Kindly await further updates within the day.