TPG Community

Get online support

Moderm lost ip address

Wssyr
Level 2
My Nbn modem is not getting ip address, showing 0.0.0.0. It happened this morning and is happening now. I HAVE NO INTERNET!!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Wssyr

Welcome to the Community!

We advise customers to check if their service is affected by an outage before performing any troubleshooting.

Check it here:

If not, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for raising this to us,  

What troubleshooting have you performed so far? What type of NBN technology you do have.

In the event that you're with TPG NBN-FTTP you may try to restart the NBN box and perform a factory reset on the router.

For TPG NBN-FTTN, only perform factory reset to the modem, it may take some time to its Auto-configuration and let us know how it will go.

Note: By performing Factory Reset on the modem, you may need to reconfigure a new Wi-Fi network name and password if you have changed it before.

Regards,

@Wssyr wrote:
My Nbn modem is not getting ip address, showing 0.0.0.0. It happened this morning and is happening now. I HAVE NO INTERNET!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, Wssyr.

Just checking should you require further assistance if so please update this thread.

Cheers!