TPG Community

Get online support

Moved from NBN to 5G very unreliable service with constant drop outs and slow speeds.

Andrewr15
Level 2
Switched from From NBN (100) unlimited to 5G.

Service is unreliable... Drops out Constantly and speeds are often very slow. See link to example http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/a9a16e30-b5e5-11ec-b63c-8d2e4520587d

When service is slow I often compare to the speed on ‘my phone also 5G (Vodafone).

TPG 5 G is not up to scratch... Don't care about saving $10 per month just need a reliable service.

4 REPLIES 4
Andrewr15
Level 2
Based in Maroubra NSW 2035
BasilDV

Hi @Andrewr15

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to improve your home connection.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

Looby32
Level 2
Agree. Getting to point of frustration. My son begging me to move companies. He said TPG is **. Must admit starting to think so. Used to love tpg but not anymore. Just give us reliable service gees
Shane

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and resolve the issue affecting the service. 

Could you shoot us a PM with your details together with a brief summary of the issue.

Regards,

Agree. Getting to point of frustration. My son begging me to move companies. He said TPG is **. Must admit starting to think so. Used to love tpg but not anymore. Just give us reliable service gees