TPG Community

Get online support

Moving Home

SOLVED Go to solution
sumanam
Level 2
I moved in to my new address on 05/04/2020.I submitted Moving home request through chat/online.No action till now from TPG.No response from customer care.I am helpless. Contact 0469591569
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
sumanam
Level 2
Ken-C

Hi there Gizelle27

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
BryanR

Hi@sumanam,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or UN (Username) or your mobile phone number.

So we can look at this service for you.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Thanks

Bryan

sumanam
Level 2
UN:sumanamtpg
sumanam
Level 2

I'm .My issue not resolved

Gizelle27
Level 2
Hello,

I’ve been contacting the support desk team for ages spent 2.5hrs to get connected but didn’t get some help. This is really frustrating. I requested to transfer my service location and tried many ways to get some help. Poor customer service.
Ken-C

Hi there Gizelle27

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

abirahmad12
Level 2

abirahmad12
Level 2

abirahmad12
Level 2
I don’t have connection
Ken-C

Hi there  abirahmad12    

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number

so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards